THE CROWD: Anglophiles and Ex-pats.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SHOW:
- James Walsh having major guitar issues, switching guitars mid-song or just not playing.
- James rousing up the crowd by waving his hands up and generating whoops and applause.
- James reaching out and touching the crowd.
- Starsailor doing an encore with Tim, Mark and Tony of The Charlatans- a cover of Bob Dylan's "It's All Over Now Baby Blue."
- Both James and Tim reading off print-outs with the lyrics to the song.
- Both James and Tim playing the harmonica.
- Tim's dancing.
- The bizarre usage of a cowbell by Tim Burgess. Apparently following the beat of the song was secondary to just hitting the bell.
- Tim spotting a relative in the crowd and taking time out to tell everyone about it.
- Guitarist Mark Collins rolling up Tim's t-shirt sleeve... and Tim realizing he looked a bit silly for the first half of the set with one rolled up sleeve and one down.
- Moshing and dancing toward the very end.
- The long ass jam session at the end.
- Poor Misguided Fool
- She Just Wept
- Love Is Here
- Tie Up My Hands
- Good Souls
- It's All Over Now Baby Blue
PHOTOS: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22